The facility will provides you following
1. Each electronic return (TRRN) wise payments made by the employer since April 2012,
2. Name of the members for whom the electronic
Process is simple as given below.
- You have the choice to select one of the option out of the three, namely the Old Region Code, the Office name or the PIN code where the establishment is located.
- You can additionally also select and enter the name and the numeric part of the Establishment code number, if the same is known to the visitor.
- on submit button list of Matching firm will be shown and on each row data as per point 5 will be shown .(if your establishment not shown ,try with other search criteria)
- On end of each row payment detail link with Key sign will be shown ,click on link ,in new pop-up monthly details with TRRN and number of person in challan with link will be shown .You can click on link and can check the name detail in challan.
5. The data displayed will bea. Code number in old pattern
b. Code number with new Region Code and the Office code.
c. Name of the establishment
d. Address of the establishment as per the current data in EPFO Office database.
e. PIN Code
f. EPFO Office under which the accounts of the establishment are maintained.
g. The name of Regional Office
h. Name of the Additional Central Commissioner having supervisory jurisdiction over the EPFO Office.
i. Payment Details link to display the payments from April 2012
On click of Payment link, a pop up screen will appear. The top part will have the name and establishment code (has been hidden in this screen) and the ECR wise (TRRN-Temporary return reference number) (TRRNs have been hidden) payments.
The names are as per the name entered in that electronic return (ECR).
Advantages of the facility for:
MEMBERS: Can check whether their employer has remitted dues and if yes whether his/her name appears in the list of employees. If yes, then only the e pass book upto that month will be available on the Member Portal.
Employers: Can check whether the remittances made by them has reflected in the list of payments and whether the member pass book against any ECR has been made available. If yes, it will be available for download on login to the employer portal.
Principal Employers: Can check the remittances by their contractor establishments and the names of their contractual employees.
Monday, July 22, 2013